Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Letz Go For A Lifetime Walk !!




Just on a question of day or night,
What makes sense to go for a fight ;

But that's why friends are meant for,
In absence of whom,every wrong looks right;

I still remember feelings of those sweet fragrance,
We walked two steps and were in love out of ignorance;

How beautiful those moments were and how these moments are,
Everything around is still the same but looks like glowing face with a Scar;

How can I forget those moments of holding hands in hands,
When first time you proposed me saying "can we be a forever friends";

However,I do realize that things cannot be absolutely perfect,
I never thought missing you would create such a huge impact;

To begin again,Still I think we are not too late,
Would you like to hold my hands to change the fate;

Just for an Incident,what kept in making mind never to talk,
I extend my arms,would you like to join me for a lifetime walk ;

No comments:

Post a Comment